Probe Janitor Cleaners lockers offers segregated storage for janitors workwear , cleaners clothes and cleaning products. Our janitor / cleaners lockers comes with a full width top shelf and under that a central divider with a double coat hook one side for the storage of workwear and the other side is 3 fixed shelves that create four compartments for storage of equipment or cleaning products - the choice is yours. These Janitors lockers are Identical in overall size as our Clean and Dirty Lockers which offers a alternative storage layout.
- High quality UK manufactured 'Janitors / Cleaners locker'
- 1780mm high x 460mm wide x 460mm deep
- Complete with a full width Internal top shelf (305mm high)
- Double coat hook on one side of the central divider with 3 fixed shelves on the other
- Lock choices include: Standard ley locks (supplied with 2 keys), padlockable hasp and staple (padlock not included)
- Door colours: White / Silver / Green / Yellow / Blue / Red / Black
- Body colour: White / Silver / Black
- Anti-bacterial coated - Comes with ActivCoat which is a hard wearing anti-bacterial coating for the most stringent hygienic environment
- Probe Fire Zero: Fire tested and approved in line with European standard - EN13501-1:2007
- Door Strengthener fitted for additional security
- Strong welded construction (delivered to fully assembled)
Delivery 10 - 15 Working Days -
Due to the huge choice of colours, sizes and optional extra's, these cleaners lockers are made to order. Currently the order process takes up to 10 working days to manufacture your locker to match your exact requirements and delivery takes between 3 and 5 working days as these clean & dirty lockers are delivered using the manufacturers own delivery vehicles. The delivery is made on a multi drop basis over a 3 working day window.
If no colour choice is chosen during the order process then we will be sending you your chosen size for our janitors lockers with your chosen lock option you will receive the standard locker colour - silver body with a silver door.
Help & Advice:
If you have any questions or need some advice on the correct workwear locker choice, then please feel free to give us a call on 01444 220290 or email us email@example.com or via our CONTACT US form.